Training & Placement
Duly appreciating the paramount significance and
unparalleled contributions of the industry-institute
dyadic interactions, School of Management Sciences has
top priority to more lively and meaningful linkages with a
myriad of industrial houses. Accordingly, the Institute has
established a full fledged and well-equipped Training and
Placement Cell which provides active support to the
students of various courses in getting quality industrial
training as well as final placements.
SMS has always appreciated and given due importance to establishing linkages with industry, for the purpose of placing its students. Accordingly, the Institute has established a full-fledged and well-equipped Training and Placement Cell which provides active support to the students of various courses in getting quality summer as well as final placements. SMS maintains an outstanding trading of 100 percent placements.
Training and Placement Cell of the Institute is involved in the following functions and is endowed with the following distinctive features:
• Full-fledged nodal offices at Noida and Mumbai,
working round the year, and maintaining constant
interaction with industries.
• Hosting Interface sessions with representatives of business organisations at different metros.
• Regular visits of Faculty Members to the various business houses of repute in the country for creating industry-academia linkages.
• Inviting top business executives and business magnet to interact with the students.
• Permanent membership of 'National HRD Network'.
• Organising Mock Interviews and Group Discussions with the experts to develop the confidence levels of the students and to prepare them for the vagaries of the world.
• Arranging Summer Training for the students to groom their vision for the forthcoming corporate life.
• Organising Seminars and Conferences at various locations in India.
• Undertaking projects from the industry for practical exposure to the students which form part of their curriculum.
• Industrial visits for the students.