About SMS CISCO Networking Academy:
SMS is running CISCO Networking Academy since September 2018. CISCO Networking Program on Routing and Switching is delivered through the SMS CISCO academy. The program curriculum is devided in to four modules, enabling students to attain the privileged CCNA Certification and Training.
Why Cisco Certification is important for you?
Today every organization depends in the manpower that is trained to designe, create and operate thease digital networks. Analysts are expecting from Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector to create increasing number of high skilled demanding jobs in the industries. More than twice as many as there are peoples on earth network connetions exists. Learning about the network will secure your career in ICT or in other indurtries. Since more than 90% of jobs in near future will need Information and Communication Technology(ICT). You might catch the entrepreneurial spirit and start your own network-based company. Networking skills are in high demand. It means lots of opportunities are there. Some of them are as follows-
• Network-driven smart grids are greening the power industry.
• Video-conferencing systems are making business trips obsolete.
• Global companies run their businesses on networks, from designing products to manufacturing and selling them.
• Nonprofit organizations work to solve social problems worldwide, using networks to bring about positive change.
• Are you ready for the cloud computing.
• Institutions and universities need networks. At present every institutions and universities, small businesses like cafes, stores, offices and even homes requires network.
SMS Cisco Networking Academy can help make it happen.
The CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum will prepare the students to take the Cisco CCENT certification exam after completing a set of two courses or the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam after completing a set of four courses. The curriculum also helps students develop workforce readiness skills and builds a foundation for success in networking-related careers and degree programs.
CCNA Routing and Switching includes the following features:
• Students learn the basics of routing, switching and advanced technologies to prepare for the Cisco CCENT and CCNA certification exams, networking related degree programs and entry-level networking careers.
• The language used to describe networking concepts is designed to be easily understood by learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
• Courses emphasize critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration and the practical application of skills.
• Multimedia learning tools like videos, games, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and help stimulate learning and promote increased knowledge retention.
• Hands-on labs and Cisco Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities help students develop critical thinking and complex problem solving skills.
• Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
What you will study in CCNA?
Cisco certifications are very much regarded in the networking industry. In this certification course you will study using an online virtual learning environment given by Cisco and create practical knowledge using real networking equipment and simulator. The classes are essential for gaining a full understanding of how to configure network equipment. It is expected to configure routers and switches as part of the practical activities carried out at the labs. The activities will be carried out in groups.
The course is divided into four Modules:
Module 1-Introduction to Networks:
Module1 introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the internet and other computer networks. The principles and structure of IP addressing and the fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations are introduced to provide a foundation for the curriculum. By the end of this part, you will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
Module 2-Routing and Switching Essentials:
Module 2 describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a small network. You will learn how to configure a router and a switch for basic functionality. By the end of this part, you will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with RIPv1, RIPv2, single-area and multi-area OSPF, virtual LANs, and inter-VLAN routing in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Module 3-Scaling Networks:
Module 3 describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a larger and more complex network. You will learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this part, you will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. You will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
Module 4-Connecting Networks:
Module 4 discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. Completing this part will enable you to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. You will learn how to configure and troubleshoot network devices and resolve common issues with data link protocols. You will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
Who should learn
The Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum is designed for Cisco Networking Academy students who are seeking entry-level jobs in the ICT industry or hope to fulfill prerequisites to pursue more specialized ICT skills. CCNA Routing and Switching provides an integrated and comprehensive coverage of networking topics from fundamentals to advanced applications and services, while providing opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
Contact Person for Registration:
Name: Mr. Pankaj Mishra
Mobile No.: +91-9119800514
Name: Dr. Hemant Kumar Singh
Mobile No.: +91-8299681662, +91 9453140834