Bachelor of Vocation (B.VOC.) – Software Development is a 3 year degree program affiliated to University of Lucknow. It is a semester wise professional programme aimed at providing a judicious mix of skills relating to software development profession and appropriate content of general education, so that students have adequate knowledge and skills and they are work ready for specific job roles at each exit point of the programme meeting the industry requirements. Further the programme aims at providing flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
Levels of Awards/Exit Points
|Awards||Duration||Job Role(s) after Exit|
|Certificate(Software Development)||6 Months||Junior Software Developer|
|Diploma(Software Development)||1 Year||Web Developer|
|Advanced Diploma(Software Development)||2 Year||Master Trainer for Junior Software Developer|
|B.Voc. Degree(Software Development)||3 Year||Software Developer|
Value Added Course:
• CISCO Certification Course.
• DBMS Certification Course.
• PROJECTS ON
1. HTML & JAVA SCRIPT
3. Management Information System
4. Android & Advanced Java
• PHP/PYTHON Certification Course.
For the practical exposure of students following LABS are the important parts of their course
1. LAB on C & DBMS
2. LAB on ASP.NET with C# and PHP
3. LAB on Data Structure Using C
4. LAB on Oracle & RDBMS
5. LAB on C++
6. LAB on JAVA
7. LAB on Data Warehousing & Mining
8. LAB on Advanced JAVA Programming
• Guest Lectures
• Industrial Visit.
• Summer Projects.
The main aim of this course is to give out skills related to Computer Science and Software Development. Bachelor of Vocational Studies is a practical and skill-oriented program which focuses on important practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge.
Following are the program outcomes:
Improve their computer literacy, their basic understanding of operative systems and a working knowledge of software commonly used in academic and professional environments.
Do Academic and Professional Presentations - Designing and delivering an effective presentation and developing the various IT skills to the electronic databases.
Use the Systems Analysis Design paradigm to critically analyse a problem. Solve the problems (programming, networking, and database and Web design) in the Information Technology environment. Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal and demonstrate professional behaviour.
Develop IT-oriented security issues and protocols. Design and implement a web page.
Semester Wise Subject List
- 1. Fundamental of Computer and Information Technology
- 2. Web Designing
- 3. Introduction to Database Management System
- 4. Problem Solving Technique and C programming
- 5. Lab on C & DBMS
- 6. Web Project (Using HTML, CSS and Java Script)
- 1. Communication Skills
- 2. Asp.Net With C#
- 3. PHP
- 4. Graphics & Multimedia
- 5. Lab On Asp.net With C# & PHP
- 6. Project On Asp.Net With C#/PHP
- 1. Computer Networks
- 2. Operating System
- 3. Data Structure Using C
- 4. Relational Database Management System Using Oracle
- 5. Lab On Data Structure Using C
- 6. Lab On Oracle & Rdbms
- 1. Design And Analysis Of Algorithms
- 2. Object Oriented Programming With C++
- 3. Management And Organizational Behavior
- 4. Management Information Systems
- 5. Lab On C++
- 6. Project On Mis
- 1. Java Programming
- 2. Software Engineering
- 3. Data Warehousing & Mining
- 4. E-Commerce & M-Commerce
- 5. Lab On Data Warehousing & Mining
- 6. Lab On Java
- 1. Mobile Application Development Using Android
- 2. Advanced Java Programming
- 3. Network And Information Security
- 4. Software Testing & Quality Management
- 5. Lab On Advanced Java Programming
- 6. Project On Android & Advanced Java