The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours [B.Com.(Hons)] degree is an undergraduate programme which can be taken up by meritorious students who scored minimum 60% marks in Intermediate along with Maths/ Economics/ commerce as one of the compulsory subjects. The degree involves intensive study, focuses on application-based education and culminates with the completion of a research dissertation as the course is affiliated to University of Lucknow. The Honours programme is a three year full- time study. One of the most suited options for B.com (Honors) graduates is taking Chartered Accountancy or CPA exams, enabling them to get jobs in the field of taxation, audit or accountancy.
The program outcomes are as follows:
. Analytical thinking, problem solving & Innovation.
. Cross cultural understanding.
. Financial reporting and structuring.
. Business knowledge, managerial decision making.
. Essential skills for corporate.
Value Added Courses:
Students of BCom (Hon) are encouraged to obtain specialization certificates from NPTEL and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS).
• Students are encouraged to undergo though 2-3 weeks of Live Project under “Tata Tanishq”
for gaining on job training and practical experience
• Student Activity Program (SAP) is conducted form 2 nd year onwards. It includes preparation for Group Discussions, Mock-interviews, reasoning skills etc.
• Industrial Visit
• Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
• Participation in Indradhanush: Hobby club activities
• Participation in Spardha: Annual Sports Fest
• Participation in Inter college Fest & activities
|Dr. Dolly Roy Choudharyemail@example.com|
|Ms. Aanchal Nigamfirstname.lastname@example.org|