Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the
field of computer applications. It is a technical degree that prepares students for a career in the
field of computer applications and software development.
The broad objective of the curriculum is to prepare the students for productive careers in software industry/ academia by providing an outstanding environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline. The thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented subjects relevant to the latest computer software development. The emphasis is on the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems. This Bachelor's Degree has been designed with a semester approach in mind. The first year courses are aimed at skills development in computers using various technologies, the second year is more focused on core courses providing a conceptual framework and the third year provides the specialization and the project work.
The programme outcomes are as follows:
• To impart computer education and enhance knowledge about computer subjects.
• To develop better skills leading to self-development and employability in computer application.
• To upgrade the professional skills and knowledge to enable them to work as teachers, programmers, analysts etc.
• To make the students eligible for admission in higher courses like M.Sc. (CS), MCA, M.Sc. (IT) etc.
Eligibility: Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent with PCM discipline from any recognized Board BCA Graduates may take up the following posts in the above mentioned sectors-
• Software Engineer
• Software Tester
• Database Management professional
• Project Manager
• Information Security professional
• Information Management professional
• System Administrator
• System Security Officer
• Software Architect
• Associate Software Engineer
• Project Manager
Value Added Courses:
• CCNA Certificate From CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY At SMS Lucknow.
• MSTS(Microsoft Studio Team Services) Services
• Computer Application Lab
• Professional Communication Lab
• C/ C++ Programming Lab
• Datastructure Lab
• RDBMS Lab
• DBMS Lab
• AI Lab
• JAVA Lab
• UNIX Lab
• Digital Electronics Lab
• Micro Processor Lab 8085/8086
• Guest Lectures By Industry Experts
• Industry Visit
• Live Development Of The Project
• Workshop On Various Advance Topic Of Computer
|Dr. S.A.A Rizvifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Alok Singhemail@example.com|