Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3-year professional under-graduate programme
affiliated to University of Lucknow. The aim of the course is to develop student’s academic
ability, administrative personality and executive abilities through combination of syllabus and
The curriculum is divided in 6 semesters that offer students a well-rounded background in all aspects of operating a business. Helps students develop critical-thinking, problem- solving, leadership, and other skills that will serve them on the job today as well as become a foundation for lifelong learning. The Department of Business Administration provides leadership in the creation and transmission of knowledge as one of the largest and best undergraduate business programmes in Uttar Pradesh. This outstanding programme is enhanced through academically challenging and innovative theoretical and applied research, active professional development , and an array of research and outreach centers.
It will give students credentials that can serve as a launching pad for a variety of business operation and leadership positions, as well as an advanced degree in business.
The programme outcomes are as follows:
• Manage and coordinate people, business processes, and business resources.
• Develop and implement components of a business plan.
• Communicate in a variety of domains, including writing, speaking, listening and reading, while respecting the impact of technology on effective communication.
• Students will learn to use data to engage in effective decision-making in a Business.
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace.
Value Added Courses:
Students of BBA are encouraged to obtain specialization certificates from NPTEL and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS).
• Students are encouraged to undergo though 2-3 weeks of Live Project under "Tata Tanishq"
for gaining on job training and practical experience
• Student Activity Program (SAP) is conducted form 2 nd year onwards. It includes preparation for Group Discussions, Mock-interviews, reasoning skills etc.
• Industrial Visit
• Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
• Participation in Indradhanush: Hobby club activities
• Participation in Spardha: Annual Sports Fest
• Participation in Inter college Fest & activities
|Mr. Manish Singhfirstname.lastname@example.org|