Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3 year degree programaffiliated by University of
Lucknow. The program is divided in 6 semestersthat offers students a well-rounded background in
all aspects of operating a business.The program helps students develop critical-thinking, problem-
solving, leadership, and other skills that will serve them on the job today as well as become a
foundation for lifelong learning. The Department of Business Administration provides leadership in
the creation and transmission of knowledge as one of the largest and best undergraduate business
programs in Uttar Pradesh. This outstanding program is enhanced through academically challenging
and innovative theoretical and applied research, active professional development programs, and an
array of research and outreach centers.
It will give students credentials that can serve as a launching pad for a variety of business operation and leadership positions, as well as an advanced degree in business.After completion of this program student gets- an advantage in the job & internship world, a connection with local business and a lifelong network of coworkers, fellow entrepreneurs, professors and business leaders.
The program outcomes are as follows:
• Manage and coordinate people, business processes, and business resources.
• Develop and implement components of a business plan.
• Communicate in a variety of domains, including writing, speaking, listening and reading, while respecting the impact of technology on effective communication.
• Students will learn to use data to engage in effective decision-making in a Business
• Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace
Value Added Course:
Students of BBA are encouraged to obtain specialization certificates from NPTEL and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCS).
• Students are encouraged to undergo though 2-3 weeks of Live Project under "Tata Tanishq"
for gaining on job training and practical experience
• Student Activity Program (SAP) is conducted form 2 nd year onwards. It includes preparation for Group Discussions, Mock-interviews, reasoning skills etc.
• Industrial Visit
• Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
• Participation in Indradhanush: Hobby club activities
• Participation in Spardha: Annual Sports Fest
• Participation in Inter college Fest & activities
|Mr. Manish Singhemail@example.com|
|Mr. Zain Mehdifirstname.lastname@example.org|