B.Voc. – Retail Management¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬† ¬† Duration 3 Years
Retailing is a vital part of the business industry that involves selling products and services to consumers. With the tremendous growth of the economy, retail management has emerged as one of the fastest growing careers in India. The enormous expansion of the sector has thrown up a big demand for skilled professionals in the field.
Job roles after exit at various levels in Retail Sector:
Corresponding NSQF Level
Job Role(s) after Exit
|Certificate (Retail Management)||6 Months||4||Stores OperationsAssistant, Cashier.Trainee Associate,Sales Associate,DistributorSalesman|
|Diploma (Retail Management)||1 Year||5||Team Leader|
|Advanced Diploma (Retail Management)||2 Years||6||DepartmentalManager|
|B.Voc. Degree (Retail Management)||3 Years||7||Deputy StoresManager|
Why Retail Marketing ?
- India is witnessing 45-48% CAGR growth in retailIndustry. (kpmg.com)
- Consumer spending¬†increasing at¬†11% annually.(Increase in per capita Income)
- India ranks 1st for top international destination for retail investment.
- Global Giants entering into India.
- Untapped opportunities in Rural Retailing.
- Very few Education providers in Retail Industry.
- Course Structure as per Industry requirements.
Job prospects in Retail Sector are :
|¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Entry Level||¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Executive Level||¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Manager Level|