Management Insight is a bi-annual publication of School of Management Sciences, Varanasi, India. Its objective is to integrate the practices of the professional world with the knowledge creation in the academic world so as to enrich the analysis of the researches occurring in the fields of Management and Information Technology and providing them with a speedy delivery for its dissemination amongst Management and IT publics.
Its focus is on empirical and applied research. Management Insight welcomes original articles and research papers from both academicians and management professionals on business, management, information technology and related subjects. Papers based on theoretical or empirical research or experience are welcome including issues in original that come under analytical/empirical/case research.
- Vol III, No. 1, June, 2007
- Vol III, No. 2, December, 2007
- Vol IV, No. 1, June, 2008
- Vol IV, No. 2, December, 2008
- Vol V, No. 1, June, 2009
- Vol V, No. 2, December, 2009
- Vol VI, No. 1, June, 2010
- Vol VI, No. 2, December, 2010
- Vol VII, No. 1, June, 2011
- Vol. VII, No. 2, December 2011