Guidelines for Submission
The guidelines for submission of the article/research papers are mentioned as under:
1. Article/paper sent for evaluation and publication should be send as single file containing Cover Page (page 1), Abstract (page 2), and Manuscript (page 3 onwards) in MS-word format. The author(s) name must not be mentioned anywhere else except cover page of the research paper/article. Cover page should mention title of the research paper/article, the author(s) full name, e-mail id, name of the institute/organization/university; contact details i.e.mobile/landlines numbers, in 12-point Times New Roman.
2. Abstract should be in fully justified, italicized text format. It must not exceed 250 words. The abstract should brei fly describe genesis of research idea, scope, methodology and any contribution to the industry along with major conclusion and findings. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full. Background, scope, Methodology, Results/Findings, and Conclusion are essential elements of the abstract.
3. Manuscript Submission:
- Article should be in typed in 12 point-Times New Roman Font English with a 1.5 spaces and single column with 1â€ť margin on a standard A4 size paper. The page numbers should be placed at centre of every page. All headings must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized.
- The sub-heading must be bold typed, fully capitalized and left aligned. The text matter must be in a 12 point-Times New Roman font and single spaced. The research article/paper should preferably not exceed 12-15 pages in all.
- Figures and tables should be centred, separately numbered, self explained. Please note that table titles must be above the table and Sources of data should be mentioned below the table. The authors should ensure that tables and figures are referred to from the main text.
- All the equations used in research paper/article should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centred with equation number placed at the right.
- The authors should list all references alphabetically. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the research paper. The authors are advised to use Harvard referencing system, and mention only those references actually used in their research article/paper.
- Â Contributors whose papers are accepted or rejected will be informed by email only. Hence it is mandatory to mention the valid email address with the submitted content. Please send your manuscripts to: Authors are invited to submit their research articles, review papers properly formatted as per the author guidelines to email@example.com. Looking for your early and valuable contribution!!!!!!