The department takes care of all curricular and extracurricular activities like conduction of examinations, publishing magazines and organizing events and fests. All foundation courses in engineering and technology are governed by this department.
Seminars, Conferences and Workshop:-
- The department organized a “one Day Workshop on “Role and Importance of Mathematics in Professional Education” in Session 2010-11.
- The departments builds a foundation on which students can base the engineering and technical knowledge of their respective disciplines. The departments courses in humanities and languages are to help students in developing their communication skills and overall personality.
- The department is in regular practice of organizing counseling sessions and personality development programme for the undergraduate students.
- The department organized a “Scholarship Recognition Programme” named as Operation Recognizing Acumen (ORA) in session 2010-11, in which more
than 5000 students have registered and participated & programme is still continuing.
- The department organized a “One month certificate course on Communicative English and Personality Development” for management students in