The aim of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering program is to develop enterprising professionals who have a strong passion, the confidence and abilities to assume leadership roles in technology, business and the community. The program is designed to give the skills essential for graduate engineers to become immediately employable in the global competitive environment. In order to achieve the aim, the major areas offered by the department are
- Power Systems and Machines
- Power Electronics
- Control System
- Electrical Measurement and Measurement Instrument
- Computer and Simulation
- To provide a solid foundation in the electrical, electronics, machine, computer and software engineering,
- To develop the concepts of professional practices, innovation and enterprise, To train students for the dynamic and rapidly changing market for computing and information systems and products.
- To provide a sound base from which to embark in lifelong learning and post graduate studies and research.